Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pineapple as a Miracle Fruit?


As I was getting ready for my transfer day, I did a lot of research on what to do during the dreaded two week wait. Most of the things I found were labeled as “old wives tales”, however, I was bound and determined to do SOMETHING that would help. I wanted it to work so badly I would have eaten a bug everyday if someone had told me that would work! During my research, I came across the so called miracle implantation fruit, the pineapple, and I decided to go with it. After all, it couldn’t hurt my chances of getting pregnant, right?

Why pineapple?
 
                  Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain. Bromelain is said to assist in increasing cervical mucous making the uterus stickier and aiding in implantation. Most of the bromelain is found in the core (the inner part that can be kind of chewy and not as delicious). Therefore, it is important to eat both the meat (the outer part that is juicy and soft) as well as the core.

Pineapple can be beneficial in aiding in implantation whether you are trying to conceive through IVF, IUI, or timed intercourse. For IUI and IVF, it is best to begin eating the pineapple the day your transfer or IUI occurs. For those utilizing timed intercourse, it is said to be best to begin eating the pineapple the day after ovulation occurs.

Pineapple How To:

Step 1: Start by buying an actual pineapple, not canned as that typically has added sugars and the core, the most important part, is often cut out.

Step 2: Cutting the pineapple.
This can be a bit intimidating if you have never cut a pineapple before. First, take the leaves in one hand and hold the bottom of the pineapple with the other hand. Then twist until the leaves come off and throw them away. Next, carefully use a knife to shave off the outer shell. Then, cut the pineapple into five equal sections. I put mine in five different containers in order to make sure I didn’t eat too much or too little in one day!

Step 3: Eating the pineapple
Each day, eat 1/5 of the pineapple for five days straight!

I left my pineapple on the counter to keep it at room temperature as it is also said to be best to avoid cold food and drinks during the two week wait, but you can keep it in the fridge and then just let it warm to room temperature before eating it each day as well.

That’s it. Not too complicated, simple, and hopefully beneficial! I don’t know if the pineapple really helped or not, but for me it was worth trying!

-Shauni


                  
 photo bundled-sig_zpsiuixbukx.png

2 comments:

  1. Any update on if this work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
    I will always remember you on this day Dr
    I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
    It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
    All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
    I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
    Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
    I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
    I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
    On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
    I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
    This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
    His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
    Contact him directly

    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    for you're cure to
    Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc

    ReplyDelete