Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Reliable Web Resources for Infertility


Many couples, upon finding out they are going to need additional help in achieving pregnancy, start to scour the web for information!  In addition, during treatments there is a lot of “waiting” time, and for some couples, including myself, researching everything there is to know about their particular treatment, or ways to enhance their treatment helps them to survive those waiting periods. Researching can also help ease anxiety and make one feel a bit more in control. However, there is a lot of information on the internet and not all of it is always that reliable or accurate. If you are wanting to do some research, here is a list of reliable and accurate resources that can provide you with additional information!

Web Resources:

  • The American Fertility Association (AFA)- www.theafa.org
  • American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)- www.asrm.org
  • Attain IVF- www.attainfertility.com
  • Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)- www.cdc.gov
  • Fertile Hope- www.fertilehope.org
  • Fertility LifeLines- www.fertilitylifelines.com
  • IntegraMed- www.integramedfertility.com
  • Interactive Infertility Guide from Walgreens- www.walgreens.com/fertility
  • Natera (formerly Gene Security Network)- www.natera.com
  • Pacific Coast Reproductive Society (PCRS)- www.pcrsonline.org
  • Reproductive Facts- www.reproductivefacts.org
  • Resolve: The National Infertility Associate- www.resolve.org
  • Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)- www.sart.org

 photo bundled-sig_zpsiuixbukx.png

3 comments:

  1. Most time it’s good to share problem. WHO KNOWS?? My names are Aylen Melsin I suffered Adhesion that damaged my uterus and this is really what I think you should understand. I finally was able to conceive a child of my own after 7 years without any issue. This really was the worst thing ever. It was a miracle that indeed shocked me and my husband. Because I was left with no option but to use a Herbal Health Concoction that was prepared from Roots Herbs to help the Immune. I got to find out a solution through online search and I talked to the direct source about my problem. His name is Ahiga and he told me how some necessary few herbs will be useful to women’s health, to cure Fibroid, tubes blockage recovery, So I gave him a chance to do what knows best. He sent the Herbs to me and gave simple instruction on method of use. After few weeks of usage I began to feel dizzy, vomiting, tender breast, a friend of mine told me all this are sings of pregnancy. I went for check up behold I was confirmed pregnant. I'm glad God did this with the Roots Herbs of Ahiga. You can get in-touch with Ahiga via Email (ahigahealing@ yahoo. com) really just felt like dropping this, not for all but for those who want to start having children of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to thank a great man who cured my husband of AZOOSPERMIA (ZERO SPERM COUNT) his name is Dr. Uduehi. My husband suffered zero sperm count for a long time. He felt useless or depressed most time especially when we wants to make out because he knows there would be no results. So, one day I confide in a friend about our predicament and she gave me Dr. Uduehi’s contacts, I contacted him and he administered his medication and after my spouse took the medicine he started experiencing sperm although it was little at the beginning but it kept increasing until he got me pregnant after 13 years of marriage. You too can be cured also he treats any kind of male infertility. Reach him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to sincerely thank Dr.Osagie the great herbalist who cured me of fibroid disease which was the only thing stoping me from becoming a mother . i had these disease for 7 years which almost cost me my marriage because i was unable to get pregnant. i did a litle research on my own which lead me to this testimony of a woman saying how dr.osagie help her out from this same situation that i was in too, i had no choice but to give a try and see . i got in contact with Dr.Osagie and we discussed, told him my worries and he prescribed a herbal medicine for me with price and how i could get them. i got this medicines and took it as was directed to me and to my greatest supprise in not less than five weeks i did a test and found out that i was already three weeks pregnant. all thanks to the great Dr.Osagie for his herbal drugs that made me a mother and also saved my marriage. you can also contact Dr.Osagie if you find your self in this situation cause he can also help you out . Get to him through Email. via DROSAGIE99@GMAIL.com or call/whatsapp him on +2349070977669 also check out their website www.drosagiefertilty.ste.live
    I would recommened him..
    thank you i'm Hilda.

    ReplyDelete